6/24/11

Calendars?

I'm going to list all the things I would fail at if I didn't have a calendar:
  1. Holding a job
  2. Remembering birthdays (although there's facebook for that now)
  3. Turning in a single piece of homework on time
  4. Remembering which days are vacation days
  5. Being on time for anything
  6. Life. 
I'm gona drop a little piece of personal knowledge on you, ready? The most important thing to look for in a calendar or really any planning device is attractiveness. Why? The more attractive it is, the more you're likely to look at it & remember what the hell you're supposed to be doing. 

This is by far the most far-out option anywhere, & me likes. 
skandolous:

Ink Calendar designed Oscar Diaz. The ink will slowly color each day of the month as time passes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment