Sorry if any of you are having a fat day, but I really couldn't help myself from sharing this. This is like the gooy-sweet holy grail of baked goods, amiright?
- 1 1/4 cup funfetti cake mix
- 3/4 cup AP flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 5 heaping tablespoons sprinkles of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 8 x 8 inch pan.
- Cream both sugars, butter, vanilla, egg, and egg yolk.
- Gradually mix in flour, cake mix, and baking soda until just mixed. Stir in sprinkles.
- Spread batter evenly into greased pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until top is lightly browned and middle still jiggles slightly. Cool completely before cutting.