1/2/12

From Wishlist To DIY

Remember these recycled cardboard baskets I fell in love with a while ago? I could never justify spending 13 euros (not that I have any) on something made in France, especially since it would be such an easy DIY. So, I never bought one. 

Personally I think this little guy is the cutest. No paint or frill, just chillin. 


As luck would have it, I stumbled across somebody with the same attitude that took it one step further.. She actually figured out how to do it. Granted, her blog is in Norsk, so reading it was not possible. But, I was able to figure out how to do it based off of her pictures.

You can see the full set here. Below are just some of the pictures I found most helpful.



Click to enlarge.

 


For the first time, I can honestly say that I actually did one of the DIY's I posted about. Mine's pretty tiny / ugly, but it was fun none the less. 


No comments:

Post a Comment