4/2/12

DIY: Starlight



If you live in a city where it never gets dark enough to see the stars, or you just really appreciate a good night light, here's how to create some starshine of your own with a DIY Star Lantern.



NEEDED: 
-5+ sheets of crafting paper
   (sized to how big you want your stars to be)
-Pencil & Eraser or Marker
-Ruler
-Protractor
-Scissors
-Glue or double sided tape
-Xacto Knife & matt to cut on 
  (otherwise you'll be cutting through your kitchen table)


HOW TO:
Check out the photo sequence
Try & fail a couple times
Make a few tweaks
and finally achieve.... perfection!  :)

(not my handiwork in the sequence)




I wish I could source this one, but I really can't. As far as I can tell it came from someone that speaks Chinese in this vast interweb we bloggers call home. If you DO find it let me know. I would love to give the person who came up with this the credit they deserve. 

2 comments:

  1. La estrella esta hermosa pero las medidas en Español por fabor gracias

    ReplyDelete
  2. La estrella esta hermosa pero las medidas en Español por fabor gracias

    ReplyDelete