4/23/12

Reality Check

Looking back, I see now that it's been three weeks since I last added to Love. The hiatus wasn't in vain though, I've been doing pretty well at the school - work - sleep rotation lately.

Which brings us to the rut I'm currently in. I have to design a movie poster for the apocalypse meets WWIII meets time travel meets love kind of movie, but I got nothin. Zilch. My mind goes blank when I try to think about it.

I think I finally figured out what my problem is. I have this aversion to creating anything dark or macabre. So lets have an exercise in finding awesomeness in the grim and the gruesome, shall we?


Don't lie, you turned on every single lightbulb & avoided all your mirrors after you watched Black Swan.

.......................................................

...........20 minutes of brain storming and searching for weird ass shit later, I decide that I can't do it. I'd rather look at  collages of peaceful hillsides and inexplicably small Earth diagrams. Random much?








No comments:

Post a Comment