5/26/11

Revision: Summer Do List

This is just a straight up list, not even pretty pictures. Cuz I'm trying to get shit together. These are not in order. Maybe that should be my next goal..

Learn Guitar
Learn how to use the design programs on my computer
Make a mood board for new apartment
Do an awesome job painting the apartment thanks to said moodboard
MOVE!
Get my music collection in line for once
Read stuff
Research Buddhism.
Get registration for Fall 2011 figured out
Get Minnesota residency ($2000 less on tuition holla)
Get UDS internship for Fall figured out 
Get my priorities in line, in their proper places, on this list.
Be equally classy to whichever classy person gets to sit in this classy chair. 

well i broke the 'no pretty pictures' thing but can you blame me?

No comments:

Post a Comment