6/2/11

I Don't Drink Coffee

I don't drink coffee, but these coffee cups are friggin adorbs. Yeah, I said it.


The logical question here is, if I don't drink coffee then why would I post about it? Answer: my internet access is currently limited to coffee shops that offer free wifi. It's a good thing I at least drink tea. If by some far out chance you've been checking for new posts in the past week, my apologies. We just moved into a new apartment & in the hectic craze of packing-cleaning-stair climbing-unpacking-remembering to breathe, I just didn't have the time or the energy.

On the bright side, we're painting this weekend! I cannot wait to get going & get my hands dirty. The boyfriend unfortunately has no sense of color, so the creative decisions have been left up to me, which makes my day every day. We're putting a dark Chambeige (Champaign + Beige = Chambeige!) in the bedroom & the living room is going to be the three way lovechild of Baby Blue & Teal & Turquoise. Don't know what I'm talking about? It's ok, me either; I'm just making it up as I go.
If it turns out well maybe I'll post some result pictures.

Until then, I'll be catching up on my many missed hours of pointless internet surfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment