1. Chocolate Peanut Butter – Dip your marshmallow in melted peanut butter chips, let it dry and dip again half way up in melted mik chocolate.
2. Smores- Dip in milk chocolate and roll in crushed graham crackers.
3 // 4
3. Cookies and Cream – Dip in white chocolate and roll in crushed oreos.
4. Turtles- Melt caramel candies (let them cool a little bit before you dip the marshmallow or it will melt) dip the marshmallow in and let it cool, then dip it again in milk chocolate. Roll the bottom in crushed pecans.
5 // 6
5. Create home-made topper fitting the occasion you're celebrating. Baby shower, princess party, halloween, christmas, a birthday...
6. Dip in melted white chocolate, throw on some pretty sprinkles!
7 // 8
7. Dip the marshmallow in white chocolate and let it dry, then dip the top in chocolate (or use any color you would like). Add some sprinkles and put a candle on top.