7/19/11

More Etsy

It doesn't need to be said but I'll say it again... I love Etsy & I've got a couple new favorites to share. 
From sdmariejewelry; I love the steampunk vibe of this shop. Any of these pieces would add an instant edginess to any ensamble. 
Parallel Bars - Sterling Silver Ring - Made to Order

Oxidized Sterling Spiked Funk Ring - Made to Order


Brass Trapezoid Pendant on 14kt G Chain Necklace

Gold Titanium Druzy on Oxidized Sterling Silver Ring


From ashaloo; These pieces just scream gypsy. Rich gypsy, that is. 

Trident Single Duster Earring 

Losing My Religion Spike Rosary Necklace

I can't describe how much I love these Clawfoot Catchalls. I'm literally speechless.
Solid Brass Talon Jewelry Keepsake Tray


From TheDesertChild; These haute hippy headdresses & dresses designed by TheDesertChild instantly remind me of Stevie Nicks. As one of the (arguably) best song writers ever & a style icon, I take every bit of inspiration I can from her. 
The Dark Hippie Mini Dress by The Desert Child



No comments:

Post a Comment