4/20/11

Apartment Envy: Reasons To Love White On White

I don't know about you, but I literally cannot work in a space that's too busy or crowded. I'm not saying my living quarters are pristine (in fact they're usually a distaster), just that unorganized spaces are metaphorical playgrounds for my mind's inner child to play on instead of getting anything done. Messiness is NOT the same as disorganized clutter. When it comes to messiness, I'm guilty as charged.

That's why I love white; its crisp, clean, and always classy. Plus, it goes with literally e v e r y t h i n g under the sun so you can really go crazy with your accessories to create a fun color palette. A neon pink rug here, a little turquoise spray paint there, and viola! A lot of people think white on white looks sterile or boring, but it really doesn't have to be.

These spaces are undeniable proof that with the right accents white on white can be quirky, elegant, and chic - never boring!










No comments:

Post a Comment