7/2/11

Eat Your Greens

This little vegi grid made my day when I stumbled across it yesterday. Mostly because I had eaten 6 things on the list, so I felt like a winner. 



A little more digging yielded this one to match. 


So, we all know that it can be hard to fit 5 vegi & 4 fruit servings into a day. Hitting up your local farmer's market is a great way to keep up a healthy diet, support local businesses, & help the environment. If you're here in Minneapolis, there are a bunch in the metro area. There are more markets in Mpls than the four I'm about to list, these are just the markets closest to me. Google your city & the phrase 'farmers market' to find one near you!

U of M Farmer's Market, Open July 13th - October 5th 
Wednesdays from 11:00 - 2:00
Church St Eastbank Campus

North Lyndale Farmer's Market , Open May - December
7 days a week 6:00 - 1:00

Nicollet Mall Farmer's Marketl, Open May - December
Thursdays 6:00 - 6:00

Mill City Farmer's Market, Open May 7th - October 15th
Saturdays 8:00 - 1:00


No comments:

Post a Comment