7/22/11

Wishlist

I have been majorly jones-ing for a denim shirt lately. I know, I know, I'm a little late getting on that band wagon, but a denim shirt + white tank top + black leggings has been in the back of my mind for over a week. I seriously have not been able to get the look out of my head ever since I saw it in Friends With Benefits (Mila rocks it towards the end). 
The ensamble is so simple, seeing it for the first time was a definite "DUHH" moment for me.  It's kindof like when you're sitting there with a water bottle held to your lips & your'e asking "why the FUCK won't any water come out of this thing?" & then you realize the cap is on (don't deny, it happens to the best of us). 

But I digress. Where does one go for a denim-fix? Levi's online store, obviously. & Let me tell you, they have hit the nail on the head with some of their new pieces. I'm loving these looks.



find them here and here

What I'm loving not-so-much are the price tags on some of these pieces. I feel like this $80 studded denim vest is a definite DIY possibility, & I know for 99% certain that you can pick up a 'workwear' denim shirt at just about any FleetFarm or Farm & Fleet in the midwest for $20-30. I highly recommend you look around a bit before you drop three Jacksons on Levi's version


No comments:

Post a Comment