6/14/12

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS........ Guess What?

Guess who just opened her Etsy Shop?? This girl!! I am super stoked. Last weekend I decided to make myself a hammock chair just for fun, because I'd never completed a macrame project that big before. I fell in love with the finished product. Like seriously, I have not been able to take my eyes off of it for the last week. 

As it happens my life took an unfortunate turn of events the week before. I suddenly found myself unemployeed & with a huge amount of time on my hands. When I got the hammock done I was on a crafter's high, reveling in the finished product. I was really let down afterwards, all I wanted to do was keep on creating. 

I have posted about Etsy more times than I care to count, even saying that I wanted to open my own shop. It took me a bit, but last night I finally connected the dots! 

Click here to check me out  >>> HERE!

Right now I only have the hammock chairs up, but I am literally  O V E R F L O W I N G  with ideas. 

I can't wait to get my first order so I can start with some new stuff!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment